Business Analyst/Project Manager in the UK
This is your opportunity to:
- Work as a hybrid BA/PM on cutting edge digital projects with global enterprise brands.
- Be part of a fast-growing software product company in industrial 3D Printing that develops state of the art digital solutions to complex problems.
- Learn and fulfil your potential in an open, knowledge-driven culture.
- Share in our ambitious vision and make a meaningful difference towards autonomous manufacturing.
You will be joining a well-versed team if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in working as a Business Analyst or IT consultant on corporate/enterprise projects
- Experience in requirements engineering and process mapping
- First project management experience (waterfall or agile)
- Interest in digital technology
- Work as a hybrid BA/PM on client projects
- Run customer process and requirement workshops
- Own and deliver digital implementation projects
AMFG provides MES and workflow software that empowers organisations to manage and scale their additive manufacturing processes. Headquartered in London, our software has become the go-to solution for businesses looking to scale their AM operations and begin their journey towards digital transformation.
Our mission is to help companies around the world unlock the full potential of additive manufacturing.