Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for initiating contact with prospects in a designated segment/vertical. The sales cycle starts with the SDR, making a strong impression over the phone, articulating AMFG’s value proposition compellingly and establishing a solid foundation for long-term commercial relationships.
The SDR is a highly motivated self-starter, able to autonomously research, identify and develop leads. Creatively leveraging phone calls, emails and social selling tools, he/she will book qualified demos to fuel AMFG’s growth.
- Outbound prospecting via cold calls, emails, marketing campaigns and social selling techniques
- Generating new sales opportunities in the designated territories
- Leveraging industry knowledge to articulate a unique and compelling value proposition
- Leading discovery and educational conversations with senior individuals at target accounts
- Exceeding weekly/monthly/quarterly quotas
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Great communication skills
- Good listener
- Fluent in German and English
- Positive and curious
- Experience in software sales a plus