The Additive Manufacturing Landscape 2020
Key insights into the additive manufacturing industry in 2020
The additive manufacturing industry is going through extraordinary times. Amidst the global combat against the COVID-19 pandemic, 3D printing is enabling digital supply chains and establishing itself as a viable technology for on-demand manufacturing.
The industry continues to industrialise, with new players entering the market and new technologies being developed.
With the world of additive manufacturing evolving rapidly, AMFG’s Additive Manufacturing Landscape 2020 report gives you all you need to know to guide you through the current AM ecosystem.
Download The Additive Manufacturing Landscape 2020 to get valuable insights into the key categories and companies within the additive manufacturing industry, as well as the trends that are driving AM in 2020.
- An infographic of the 240 organisations featured in this year’s landscape,
- An analysis of the key categories and trends within AM today,
- A look at the key milestones achieved in 2019 and analysis of 3D printing adoption rates around the world,
- Expert insights from SmarTech Analysis’ Scott Dunham and AMT’s CEO, Joseph Crabtree.
- In 2020, hardware makes up more than half (56%) of the overall AM Landscape,
- Materials are the second largest category, making up 20% of the AM Landscape,
- The largest industry segment is metal AM machines, which makes up nearly 23% of the overall landscape,
- The AM industry remains a fragmented market, with different solutions across each of the key segments that are not necessarily integrated. Collaboration will be crucial to consolidating the industry.