Unlocking Distributed Production With Additive Manufacturing
What organisations need to succeed in the new manufacturing paradigm
Manufacturers are constantly looking for ways to increase their competitiveness and flexibility while building resilience in the post-COVID era. One production model that will assist in achieving these goals is distributed manufacturing.
When combined with digital production technologies like additive manufacturing, distributed manufacturing can spark substantial new opportunities in how products are produced, stored and shipped to consumers.
Download this whitepaper to discover the key benefits and challenges of distributed production with AM and get a clear overview of the foundation that will empower you to achieve long-term success with distributed additive manufacturing.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- The key benefits of distributed manufacturing in the post-COVID era,
- How additive manufacturing supports the shift to distributed production,
- What roadblocks hinder the transition to distributed additive manufacturing,
- Why companies need a strong digital foundation to succeed with distributed AM,
- How companies can establish such a foundation.